For myself, nothing should come before GOD. As I do my best to recover. It is hard not to want to put other things first. GOD wants to be involved in all areas of our lives. GOD, as I look ahead to another day, help me to be led by your spirit. Help to me continue to have that relationship that you desire for me and to spend time praying so I do not go astray. But most of all, help me to have a sensitive heart.
Stay Close.
Comment: These words are not mine, but from a man of God named Valentine in South Texas. I am re-posting what he's sending me via text. His words have inspired me and so many more, hope it can help you in some way...
Around 3-4 postings will come every Wednesday and Saturday.
Around 3-4 postings will come every Wednesday and Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment