A few years ago when I went thru my addiction, someone gave me one of the greatest gifts and that was teaching me how to surrender to GOD. At that time of accepting GOD's grace I truly felt like I was coming home. Feeling GOD's love through others is a good gift. When we are away GOD has compassion, instead of a lecture or punishment. GOD enables us to open our arms to others, just as his are open wide for us.
Stay Close.
Comment: These words are not mine, but from a man of God named Valentine in South Texas. I am re-posting what he's sending me via text. His words have inspired me and so many more, hope it can help you in some way...
Around 3-4 postings will come every Wednesday and Saturday.
Around 3-4 postings will come every Wednesday and Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment