Today I get to enjoy what GOD has given me, even if it is for a short time. Although, I have to confess that I whine to GOD about hard it is to communicate everything I would like to say to people. My GOD BOOK affirms that GOD meets the needs of those who seek. If today you are thinking "I just need a little bit more" of something, consider the possibility that GOD has given u "just enough". We are rich when we realize that we are satisfied with what we have. Because we are human we don't know what that is.
Stay Close.
Comment: These words are not mine, but from a man of God named Valentine in South Texas. I am re-posting what he's sending me via text. His words have inspired me and so many more, hope it can help you in some way...
Around 3-4 postings will come every Wednesday and Saturday.
Around 3-4 postings will come every Wednesday and Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment