Saturday, February 23, 2013
We Veer Off Track... But..
Don't worry, I know exactly where I'm going when we veer off track. Alot of times people need help getting back on track spiritually. We may veer of course because to think we know best, or because we feel we deserve to. Failing to notice is not the walk God wants for us. When we're going off course God triggers the alarm in our conscience. When we ignore the warning which we do so many times (like myself) it is harmful to ourselves. With God's help and guidance, we can continue on a path that is pleasing to Him. We are never alone, because we have the spirit within us.
Stay Close.
Comment: These words are not mine, but from a man of God named Valentine in South Texas. I am re-posting what he's sending me via text. His words have inspired me and so many more, hope it can help you in some way...
Around 3-4 postings will come every Wednesday and Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment