Wednesday, February 13, 2013

God in Your Life


I can still remember the day I turned my life over to GOD not realizing the final days of my addiction were drawing to a close. My life had held so much sorrow, sickness, and sadness. I was ready to welcome something "new" into my life. GOD is with us. We don't always understand GOD's purposes in the trials we experience, we can trust GOD's heart because he knows us and we get to know him. Faith is believing that GOD is present when all we hear is silence.


Comment: These words are not mine, but from a man of God named Valentine in South Texas. I am re-posting what he's sending me via text. His words have inspired me and so many more, hope it can help you in some way... 
Around 3-4 postings will come every Wednesday and Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment