Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Serenity through Pain
As a recovering addict, things will not always be "OK". My faith with GOD is on a test run. There are days like today when, "yes" I would like mask what I am feeling. To be real my sister's blood count is very low but if it is GOD's Will to have what we cannot keep, then it is His turn to have her. When our eyes are full of water, we know that the feelings are real. I may not be where I want to be but GOD know's what I'm going through.
Stay Close.
(Prayers requested please for Valentine's sister.)
Comment: These words are not mine, but from a man of God named Valentine in South Texas. I am re-posting what he's sending me via text. His words have inspired me and so many more, hope it can help you in some way...
Around 3-4 postings will come every Wednesday and Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment