I am thankful that GOD answered with a yes this time and we didn't from our addiction or illnesses for you. For many years I've had enough "no's" and "wait" answers and wonder about that. Prayer is powerful, and it's such a mistery. I'm just thankful that GOD wants to hear our hearts and that no matter what the answer, He is still good. All people have an addictive nature, and can do so in all helplessness quite well. GOD, today I recognize my helplessness and your power through prayer as I share my heart with you and others.
Stay Close.
Comment: These words are not mine, but from a man of God named Valentine in South Texas. I am re-posting what he's sending me via text. His words have inspired me and so many more, hope it can help you in some way...
Around 3-4 postings will come every Wednesday and Saturday.
Around 3-4 postings will come every Wednesday and Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment