I tend to get stuck in my ways, so anything that gets in the way of my
plans can be very annoying. Worse yet, life's diversions are always
unsettling and painful. I recall not having to go into the jungle to
meet God in the wilderness, all I had to do was look deep inside myself.
God teach us to adjust our plans to yours because you have greater things
in store for us than we could ever dream of. God please teach us to be
patient and allow you to work out the circumstances of our lives. Let
God direct or redirect your steps.
Stay Close.
Comment: These words are not mine, but from a man of God named Valentine in South Texas. I am re-posting what he's sending me via text. His words have inspired me and so many more, hope it can help you in some way...
Around 3-4 postings will come every Wednesday and Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment