Saturday, March 23, 2013

Walk With God


Last night before my walk, I reflected on the time when I stopped dope walking. I Never thought I would be able to walk right. Sometimes in the midst of our trials we need to think about someone else to re-adjust our thinking along with the reminder of the relationship we have with God. That is the relationship we need most when the going gets toughest. We may not always be equipped to handle all the problems we face but God is. Eventually, we realize that walking with God does not depend on our legs, it depends on our hearts. We can walk through the darkest trials when we walk with God in the light. 
Stay Close.

Comment: These words are not mine, but from a man of God named Valentine in South Texas. I am re-posting what he's sending me via text. His words have inspired me and so many more, hope it can help you in some way... 
Around 3-4 postings will come every next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment